Sephora Collection Liquid Eyeliner is a great find for any beauty buff. It's on the low end of the price range of eyeliner you'll find on the shelves of a Sephora store. But does it preform? That all depends on what you're looking for in a liner.
Lately a bunch of brands have come out with new formulations and colors of liquid eyeliners. I'm not sure exactly how long Sephora's version has been around but I don't think they're newbies. When I wear these I get lots of compliments on the colors.
For Pro's/Con's, more pictures and swatches
• Precision felt tip applicator (My personal fav for liquid liner)
• Good pigmentation, don't have to layer coats to get opaque payoff
• Rich colors
• Good color range
• Good price, $10
• Lid indicates color decently accurate
• Flat colors have flat finish (this could be a con as well if you're expecting a gloss finish)
• Does not stain lids
• Glitter/shimmer colors actually show up sparkly (So many others don't translate)
• Glitter/shimmer colors are opaque, not watery
• Only a few bright color options
• Not waterproof
• Not completely smudge proof, will fade away if touched after application.
• I would not recommend using this in the waterline
Overall I really like these as long as I know I don't need any waterproof liner. The blue gets me TONS of compliments. I think they are a great value for the price and I reach for them often.
Availability: Sephora Stores and Online for $10
#10 Glitter Kaki/kaki pailleté
#13 Fancy Blue/ Bleu fantaisie
natural light swatch, Kaki Glitter/Fancy Blue
glittery finish exposure, natural light, Kaki Glitter/Fancy Blue
glittery finish exposure version 2, incandescent light, Kaki Glitter/Fancy Blue
I want to grab up all the colors, do you?