Since I don't believe in day/night specific I obviously wore this all day. This is probably a little MUCH for your average girl; not to mention if you have a corporate job this look will not fly! haha! Luckly I work in a creative environment that gets a kick out of all my product testing.
I've been testing some of the makeup I got in London and I was freaking out over the Barry M dazzle dusts, specificly Burgundy Noir. I planned a whole look around it. I created a super smokey eye and topped it with the shimmery dazzle dust. Instructions on eyes and full list of products used after the jump.
Makeup Forever HD Foundation Primer, Blue
Face Atelier Pro Ultra Foundation, 2
Laura Mercier secret concealer #2
Makeup Forever HD Powder
MAC Blush, Cheek, Harmony
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil, Zero
Barry M Dazzle Dust, Burgundy Noir
MAC eyeshadow, Orange (Pro)
INGLOT eyeshadow, DS 463
Lancôme Definicils Precious Cells Mascara, Black
NYX Brow Powder, Blonde
Dessert Beauty Lip Gloss (color not noted)
1. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion. Let dry-down for at least 1 minute before proceding.
2. Apply Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner on entire lid and slightly up into the crease. Use pencil brush to blend out.
3. Using small flat shader brush pat on Barry M Dazzle Dust in Burgundy Noir. Use small blending brush to soften edges.
4. Using medium/large crease brush/blending brush to apply MAC Orange eyeshadow.
5. Apply INGLOT DS 463 to highlight. Blend in with orange/black edge.
6. Line lower waterline with Urban Decay Zero 24/7 liner. Blend out slightly with pencil brush and MAC Orange eyeshadow.
7. Apply Lancome mascara.
Note, this is an intermediate level application. Placing loose pigment in such a define manner isn't an easy thing to do. I suggest applying your eye makeup FIRST before your foundation. You will have fallout.