A couple of weeks ago Sarah and I got to preview the Make Up For Ever Soho Boutique. We met the team and got to talk with them about the fantastic features and technology in this location. This isn't just another stand in sephora, kittens. This location carries every single product that MUFE makes. I believe I heard someone say the number is around 1200! That's a lof of color! This includes the usual stuff you can find at sephora as well as items like pro and theater foundations, color creams and the whole line of professional brushes.
They offer 20-minute makeup technique sessions. Each session cost $40 and are redeemable in product. They also offer complimentary faux lash application with the purchase of any of their lashes.
Another great feature of the boutique is the technology. There is a huge touch-screen monitor that allows you to customize makeup designs and face charts that can be emailed directly to you. Throughout the boutique are ipads that loaded with how to videos. Clients (that's you!) can check in on foursquare, post to facebook or twitter right from the store.
The space is designed to have the feel of backstage from the lighting to the displays and cases. Oh I almost forgot a VERY important detail. If you are a member of their PRO program, you can use your discount at this location. It is only available in the boutique and NOT in the adjoining sephora, so don't go wondering over there thinking they're the same. They're not! If you're not a member, no sweat. Hang out, get a face chart done and touch all the pretty things!
So kittens, this is officially added to the Lesley Kat Beauty Map and is LK approved! Note: This is NOT showing up in google as it's own location. If you do a search for it, you will not find it. As of right now, it shares an address with Sephora Soho. (555 Broadway)
• High Definition complexion (Level I)
• Erasing Concerns: Undereye & Blemish Correction (Level II)
• Extreme Coverage (Level III)
• Eye Make Up Basics: The Classic Countour (Level I)
• Iconic Eyes: 1960's Mod Make Up (Level II)
• Enhanced Eyes, Lift fram & Intensify (Level II)
• Intense Smoky Eye (Level II)
• Fundamental Brow Technique (Level II)
• Eye Liner Technique (Level III)
• Sparkle Eyes: Shimmers, Glitters & Crystals (Level III)
• Lip Technique Basics: The Perfect Long Lasting Lip (Level I)
• The Two-Toned Lip (Level II)
Additionally, They offer 60-minute technique sessions when you purchase $120 in product.
Personalized Look: Custom based on your skill set
Get the Look : Levels I-III Lookbook available
Bridal Mak Up: Level III